Pet Photography Scotland
Do you have a furry family member? Would you like to capture your precious pet in a professional photo? If so, read on!….
It is no secret that I’m a massive fan of dogs and I’ve done many hours of Pet Photography training in the past few years, learning to capture their personalities, twinkly eyes and those tricky action shots that you can just never get on your phone camera!
WHERE? Outdoor shoots are perfect for your average dog/puppy as we can get some action shots and capture them in a natural environment, I highly recommend outdoor shoots for getting the most from your session (my go-to favourite spots are Camperdown Park and Broughty Ferry Beach but there are so many great places to go locally). For young pups, golden oldies, cats etc I can come to your house for photos.
WHAT HAPPENS? Once you’ve made contact, I will be in touch to arrange your appointment time and find out more about your pet. On the day, all you need to bring is your pet, some treats, favourite toys and props if you are feeling imaginative. We will get some great shots of your pet during the shoot for you to view and order a few days later.
HOW MUCH? You have two options for cost of this experience: £200 buys you a one hour shoot and all your Digital images, edited, full res with a licence to print and share. Or £50 will get you a one hour shoot including a 10×8 print (this is popular for gift vouchers, no Digital Images are included but there is an option to buy these and any printed copies later).
The cost includes travel within 20 miles of Dundee (St Andrews, Perth and Arbroath all have some great places for photos). To venture further it’s just an extra 40p per mile (a good option if you want to hike around Glen Clova or wander round the Hermitage). Extra prints, digital files and a great selection of Wall Art is available after your shoot.
If that all sounds good, get in touch to book! If you have any questions, read our FAQ’s below:
- Q: Can I bring two or more pets? A: Yes please!
- Q: Can people be in some? A: Yes please!
- Q: Can I buy more? A: Yes please! Once you view your photos, you will have the option of prints, wall products and digital images at great prices.
- Q: I’d like my shoot outside but my dog can’t be off the lead? This is fine, I can Photoshop a lead out if you like, you are best with a collar (instead of a harness) and an extendable lead so your dog can still move freely and your legs aren’t in all the photos!
- Q: What should I bring? Your pet, bribery treats, patience and a sense of humour!
- Q: I have another question which hasn’t been answered here, where can I get answers? A: Contact me!